Side Covers

Started by tmc3c, March 20, 2003, 06:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Simple, If all of you send me an email, I will send you a JPEG of the panel to be produced etc....
[email protected]

Thomas Brosius

Rocket

Tom
I believe that all of the number plates were yellow, except the 1st couple years of the 250's, they were green.  As long as you are talking colors, don't forget that the 73 250 was yellow, tank and airbox, green number plates.  From 74 on, the 250's were red. until sometime in 76.
Rocket

rs17517

Please include me in the list for one of the left side covers for my '76 GS250. Thanks
Rob

tmc3c

Hey Tom, are we still a go on the side cover?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

DKWRACER

Yes, of course, I had to mount the original on a piece of plywood to make it flat, has been done, I have to coat the plywood with resin to make it easier to remove the original as the negative, keep the faith Poggers I'm still gonna do this, Tom....

Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Just an update, the master negative has been made and hopefully in 3 to 5 days I will have the panels, stay tuned....Tom.........

Thomas Brosius

chris p.

JUST A NOTE TO KEEP THIS SUBJECT AT THE TOP OF THE LIST, BY  THE WAY DO YOU HAVE THE OTHER SIDE SIDEPANEL,  IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET THE SET  LEFT AND RIGHT

metalkfab

Al Buehner carries repop's for the exhaust side.They are for the bikes with full shrouding on the exhaust pipe,the 250's were slightly different.Also,according to the lit.I have the late '74/75 250's had green number plates.

Randy Kirkbride

My '75 250 has yellow number plates

DKWRACER

Well the panels have finally arrived...I have 6 of them, they turned out pretty good considering the age of the original, I would recommend scuffing and primering before the final paint....If you want a pic, here is my email address:
[email protected]

Thomas Brosius