little burr 50th enduro

Started by p3mn256, October 02, 2006, 07:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smkt342

yes, a 1973 Factory Sixday 175.  Still has the stickers on it from Dalton ISDT.  Bunch of one off stuff all over it.  It was Bren Moran's bike, he rode it to a silver.

Keith

t20sl

Keith:  Email me at [email protected].  I have some questions about your Puch.  Tried emailing thru POG but they are not going through.  Ted

tlanders

Oh I wish I had seen this discussion before. I have actively tried to get more enduros and two day events included in the AHRMA schedule. We have succeeded in that four years ago there was only one - the ISDTRR. In 2007 there will be five!!! The ISDT Qualifier in Combs, AR on April 21-22, Marion, IL on June 23-24, Evansville, IN on Sept. 8-9, Sugar Camp, WI Oct 6-7, and the ISDTRR in New Blaine, AR on Oct. 27-28. The bad news is that the Evansville one conflicts with the Little Burr as you have it scheduled. Evansville was awesome last year as a one day event. If you could give me more advance warning next time, maybe we can work it in to the AHRMA schedule next year. My goal is to separate the Cross Country and Enduro events from the motocross events so that we can attract a group of vintage/post vintage riders to a national series just for the woods/desert rider. My hope is that many of these will be poggers!!!

Teddy

Larry Perkins

Ted,

Leave the Little Burr alone.  If they want a Vintage Friendly event let them do it.  You and AHRMA don't have to be a part of everything Vintage.  AHRMA has been real good in that 4 years at messing up fun events.  The ISDTRR is a prime example!  Ted between you and AHRMA not everybody likes all the RULEIZING.  If the Little Burr is an American style enduro AHRMA wouldn't have a clue how to make it run anyway.  Stick with making the current AHRMA events more a pain and a scoring nightmare or SLOWMARE and leave some things to just be FUN. You don't have to have your hand in all the bannanas.

Yes I still have hard feelings over being screwed by bean counters and seeing pretend friends enjoy my misfortune.  Never really liked it when someone wanted to have a hand in everything or wanted to have ALL the bikes either.  

Later, as my brother Ron says, I will tell everyone how I really feel.

Larry P

rob w

I feel the same way Larry feels !
Also...
My opinion is there should only be 2 classes -
- Pre 1976
- 1976 & later

Thank you,
Bob Wardlow

p3mn256

hey guys i'm ending this posting and starting a new one titled little burr vintage enduro. thanks for your interest in this one and i hope to see you at the event.  thanks steve barber

steve barber
steve barber