York PA swapmeet

Started by Paul Danik, January 17, 2011, 10:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

This Sunday is the Potomac Vintage Riders swapmeet at the York, PA County Fairgrounds.  The link below will provide details for anyone who needs them. I am hoping to cross the snow covered mountains and enjoy the days festivities and do a lot of visiting. Usually I spend most of the day realizing that I was to slow to get the "really good deals", but heck, I still have a lot of fun :) Anyone else planning on going?

http://www.potomacvintageriders.com/

Paul

454MRW

I will be there picking up and delivering some Penton goodies to help squash those "Winter Blaghs". Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
75 Can Am 175 TNT & 77 250 Black Widow
1976-78 RM & 77-79 PE Suzuki's
74 CR250M 07 CR125R & CR150R
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

thrownchain

I'll be there, delivering... and maybe picking up..

ALB

I have been keeping a close eye on the weather forcast and will be venturing out to make the trip to Mecca (York) again this year. Rosemary is not up to traveling at this time, so in addition to my assortment of Penton Parts I will also be making a slight detour to bring Ted Guthrie to Mecca also. It is going to be a fun and exciting trip and the two of us will be looking forward to seeing the east coast POG members and other off road enthusiasts.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Lew Mayer

Lookin' forward to it.:)

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

checkcrew

This will be a joyus time at Mecca - YORK -
the team of Al and Ted, can't get any better !!
we may as well have a POG meeting !

Chicago Jerry is driving out as well,

Heads up here : anyone that has a motor in need of rebuilding could save a bundle on shipping by handing it to Jerry at the swapmeet !!
now lets get to wrenchin - LOL -

OK, everyone have a safe drive out and see you Sunday,

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

marsattacks

Men, I have left emails for Paul and Ted and will be talking again to Chi Jerry tomorrow.  Al, I left a msg for you in Ted's email since all I have is your work email.  Anyway the likely plan is for Chi Jerry to swing by our place in Ligonier PA (about 1 hour east of Pittsburgh and therefore 3-5 hours depending on speed from York.  We have a bike pickup under discussion. Amy (my wfe) will have a massive batch of chili ready and any and all POGers and friends are welcome and encouraged to stop on the way home.  We are not too far from the turnpike.  I completely realize the need to keep rolling when you are on the road so if this works great if not no problem!!   Go Steelers!!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

thrownchain

Mars, if you sre sending E mails thru this site, they aren't going thru. If you have direct E mail addresses, disregaurd.

marsattacks

Many thanks but yes I have gone direct!  Please feel free to stop by if you are passing through.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
79 space rock shox bike

thrownchain

I'm coming in from the north and will return the same way. Down and up US 15.

Dennis Jones

Thanks to a few Poggers and Potomac Vintage Riders a couple of (off brand [8]) trials bikes will be making their way back to Missourri :D

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

ALB

I have been keeping a close eye on the weather forcast and will be venturing out to make the trip to Mecca (York) again this year. Rosemary is not up to traveling at this time, so in addition to my assortment of Penton Parts I will also be making a slight detour to bring Ted Guthrie to Mecca also. It is going to be a fun and exciting trip and the two of us will be looking forward to seeing the east coast POG members and other off road enthusiasts.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Lew Mayer

Lookin' forward to it.:)

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

checkcrew

This will be a joyus time at Mecca - YORK -
the team of Al and Ted, can't get any better !!
we may as well have a POG meeting !

Chicago Jerry is driving out as well,

Heads up here : anyone that has a motor in need of rebuilding could save a bundle on shipping by handing it to Jerry at the swapmeet !!
now lets get to wrenchin - LOL -

OK, everyone have a safe drive out and see you Sunday,

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

marsattacks

Men, I have left emails for Paul and Ted and will be talking again to Chi Jerry tomorrow.  Al, I left a msg for you in Ted's email since all I have is your work email.  Anyway the likely plan is for Chi Jerry to swing by our place in Ligonier PA (about 1 hour east of Pittsburgh and therefore 3-5 hours depending on speed from York.  We have a bike pickup under discussion. Amy (my wfe) will have a massive batch of chili ready and any and all POGers and friends are welcome and encouraged to stop on the way home.  We are not too far from the turnpike.  I completely realize the need to keep rolling when you are on the road so if this works great if not no problem!!   Go Steelers!!
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike