Lebanon, Indiana Vintage Swap Meet

Started by Mick Milakovic, January 06, 2012, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G Ellis

ALB

Yes, the rumors are correct.
I will be at Rick's Indiana swap meet. So if there is anything special that you want to order and have me deliver at the meet - give me a call before Thursday March 15th.

It is looking like this event is going to be a Penton get-together with Paul Danik, Kip Kern and Bob Wardlow attending.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Paul Danik

Al,

I had planned on attending but my plans have now been derailed. I hope the event goes well and maybe next year I will be able to attend.

Good luck to all.
Paul

Kip Kern

Getting excited, will be picking Forest up at 6am to travel to Lebanon to see my Penton Pals![:p]

rob w

Quotequote:Originally posted by ALB

Yes, the rumors are correct.
I will be at Rick's Indiana swap meet. So if there is anything special that you want to order and have me deliver at the meet - give me a call before Thursday March 15th.

It is looking like this event is going to be a Penton get-together with Paul Danik, Kip Kern and Bob Wardlow attending.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Alan Buehner

Also Mick Milakovic, Mike Winter, Gary Ellis, Mark Liston, and Mike Cieslak.

Bob Bean

Bob and Sharon Bean will be there !

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1970 125 Six Day
1973 100 Berkshire
1973 Jackpiner 175
1974 Penton 250 Harescrambler
1976 Husky 250CR
1981 Husky 250CR
1982 Husky 250CR
1985 Husky 400WRX
1985 Husky 400WR
1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

G Ellis

If anybody going to the swapmeet needs any parts,let me know..  Frames,Tanks..I will see if I have what you need.  Call me At 217 260 0237.  Later Gary

Kip Kern

I hope to be bringing a few tanks for sale if I can get them shined  up!

Kip Kern

Wow, dug around the shop and found a bunch of Penton stuff to bring.  Now going to share a space inside!  Can't wait for Sunday,  hopefully start a nice vintage swap in this area that will grow in time!;)  Many thanks to the organizers

Mick Milakovic

Rik has sold out the inside spaces, and is looking at renting a tent for ouside.  Weather.com says 76 degrees and 30% chance of rain for Sunday.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

Safe travels to all, weather looks good so far.  See you there!

Mick Milakovic

Rik has done an excellent job of promoting this event.  This morning he was on a local radio station, WIRE 91.1 in Lebanon, there is a link to the swap meet flyer on Racerxonline.com and at tonight's supercross there will be a blurb running on the scoreboard.  He's already talking about next year and using two buildings with a bike show, too.  Sounds great, can't wait! [8D]

Mick
Mick

Bob Bean

Will be wearing my Penton shirt... See ya all there..

Bob Bean

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1970 125 Six Day
1973 100 Berkshire
1973 Jackpiner 175
1974 Penton 250 Harescrambler
1976 Husky 250CR
1981 Husky 250CR
1982 Husky 250CR
1985 Husky 400WRX
1985 Husky 400WR
1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

chicagojerry

wow. great swap meet. i congratulated rik smits on a job well done.hopefully he passes that on to evryone that was helping him.   a very large contingent of poggers and penton stuff for sale. the vintage display the night before at the indy surercross was well received too. a lot of traffic went through and i had a couple of pentons on display.  a good weekend...

Kip Kern

Ditto!  Best Swap I have been to in years!  Penton parts and bikes all over the place.  Next year can't come soon enough!  Great job Rik, Donna, Mr Smits and company.  Around 600 folks attended:D