Lebanon, Indiana Vintage Swap Meet

Started by Mick Milakovic, January 06, 2012, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Mick

Mick Milakovic

Hi All,

Rik Smits is the organizer of the swapmeet in Lebanon; just talked to him today.  Below is a link to the website where you can reserve spaces and sign up.  Hope this helps and looks interesting!

http://bcswapmeet2012.com/

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

454MRW

Swap meet Vendor set up starts at 6am, count me in! Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
1975 Can Am 175 TNT & 77 250 Black Widow
1979 Husqvarna OR390
1976-78 RM & 77-79 PE Suzuki's
1974 CR250M 07 CR125R 79 CR250R
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Mick Milakovic

Thanks guys, let's help Rik make this a good show so he can expand next year and make this an annual event for the Indianapolis area.  I've always wanted to attend meets like York, but travel is always an issue.  This meet brings things REALLY close to home [8D]

Mick
Mick

seanguthrie

I'll hopefully make it out.  Nice to have a meet like this close to home.

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Paul Danik

Any new info on this meet?  I have heard some folks from this area mention that they might make the trip. I think the Indy Supercross is the night before, great timing for a weekend visit.

Paul

Mick Milakovic

Paul, nothing new at this point.  I talked to Rik a couple of weeks ago, and he had some vendor reservations in at the time.  He expected more activity as it got closer.  I'll call him soon and make an update here.

The idea of the supercross/swapmeet weekend sounds good!  Jarrin and I are going to the supercross, then helping Rik setup late Saturday night, if he needs help.  I'll make this offer to anyone in the POG:  Come for the supercross, stay the night at the Milakovic "Bed and Breakfast" (no charge, but no breakfast, either), then get an early start at the swapmeet.  I live only 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  Just let me know here, email, or phone, so I can warn my wife!

Mick
Mick

Mick Milakovic

Just got off the phone with Rik.  Only 15 spots left out of an original 45.  Rik told me Al Buehner is one of the reserved spots, bringing his inventory of Penton parts.  Better get your reservation in soon or you might be selling parts out of the back of your truck!

Mick
Mick

rob w

I have a small vendor spot reserved. Looking forward to the fun. Probably no Indy SX.
...anyone looking for a 1984 KTM 125MX ?

G Ellis

Paul Danik

Any new info on this meet?  I have heard some folks from this area mention that they might make the trip. I think the Indy Supercross is the night before, great timing for a weekend visit.

Paul

Mick Milakovic

Paul, nothing new at this point.  I talked to Rik a couple of weeks ago, and he had some vendor reservations in at the time.  He expected more activity as it got closer.  I'll call him soon and make an update here.

The idea of the supercross/swapmeet weekend sounds good!  Jarrin and I are going to the supercross, then helping Rik setup late Saturday night, if he needs help.  I'll make this offer to anyone in the POG:  Come for the supercross, stay the night at the Milakovic "Bed and Breakfast" (no charge, but no breakfast, either), then get an early start at the swapmeet.  I live only 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  Just let me know here, email, or phone, so I can warn my wife!

Mick
Mick

Mick Milakovic

Just got off the phone with Rik.  Only 15 spots left out of an original 45.  Rik told me Al Buehner is one of the reserved spots, bringing his inventory of Penton parts.  Better get your reservation in soon or you might be selling parts out of the back of your truck!

Mick
Mick

rob w

I have a small vendor spot reserved. Looking forward to the fun. Probably no Indy SX.
...anyone looking for a 1984 KTM 125MX ?