Lebanon, Indiana Vintage Swap Meet

Started by Mick Milakovic, January 06, 2012, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Withrow

It was a fantastic day at Rik's meet.  Great to see you guys again...I really need to get out more!

xracer

Hey guys, Kelly and I had a GREAT time. Weather was great, people were super, and to see alot of friends made it all worth while. Thanks Gary and Kip for all the help for Deb's bike. She is SOOOO happy. (I did good). Can't wait till next year. Hats off to Rik for a great first show. And the bitchin door prize I WON......CLARKE GAS TANK... See you all at Mid Ohio....Dave...When in doubt GAS IT.

rs4510

Thanks to all of you who attended today, it was great seeing some old friends again and making lots of new friends. No  vintage bike swapmeet  is complete without  Pentons there, I'm sure glad you were all there and help make it a succes. We can't wait for next year.
Special thanks to Mick Milakovic  for all your help.

Rik & Donna

Mick Milakovic

Agreed, totally fun time, with great ideas from Rik and others looking to make it even bigger and better next time.  I agree with Big Dave; I need to get out more!

Dave Withrow and Bob Wardlow discussing something REALLY important:

Dave Collison and daughter Kelly made it from Ann Arbor and won a Clarke gas tank:

Kip Kern came from Marion and brought the COOLEST pair of Jawa/CZ boots ever!

Mike Winters and his boys came from Illinois:

Al Buehner had his usual stuff and always had a crowd:

Your's truly and Jarrin had a great time:

And I had to sneak this off-topic picture in of my brother.  He is the original owner of this 1980 PE175 that I restored for him, and also the original owner of a 1973 JP that Jarrin is going to ride.  He got me into motorcycles, and this was his first vintage event ever, and after going home he rode the PE, his first ride on a motorcycle since 1982!  After the ride he said he shouldn't have done it because it felt really good!

I think Bob Bean and Sean Guthrie were there, but I missed them, sorry guys; and Gary Ellis was there with Big Dave but somehow I missed his picture.  That's OK though, because the only way I can identify Gary is when he passes me!  Love you guys, and see you soon!

Mick
Mick

Dale Fisher

And darn I missed what looks like a nice Jackpiner toaster tank....  Thanks to all that made the trip for the information/pictures.  Looks like I'll definitely try to make it next time [:p]

Dale Fisher
POG Memberships
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
73 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Bob Bean

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dave Withrow

It was a fantastic day at Rik's meet.  Great to see you guys again...I really need to get out more!

Dave,   Good to go on the RM100. Sharon got to ride it when we got home.  She was all smiles !

Bob Bean

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1970 125 Six Day
1973 100 Berkshire
1973 Jackpiner 175
1974 Penton 250 Harescrambler
1976 Husky 250CR
1981 Husky 250CR
1982 Husky 250CR
1985 Husky 400WRX
1985 Husky 400WR
1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Dave Withrow

Bob, glad it is what you wanted...have fun with it....see you on the trail.
Big Dave