Started by Dennis Jones, January 07, 2004, 08:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Jones

Randy I would like to have one.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Tommy_V

Dennis,

Great find, nothing ever follows me home, I always have to go find it and then pay exorbitant (sp?) shipping to get it to me.  Call me, I'd love to come see it.  I've got a couple projects in my shop since we talked last too.

Tom
Tommy

firstturn

Randy,
Put me in for one.  The price sounds steep since I normally never pay more than $10.00 for similar copying.  Oh well people always thought I charged too as a fihing guide.  And they were right!
I also need to purchase some other items Randy.
Thanks eyeman,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Where do you get something like that copied?  This is from a photo shop that I deal with.  Maybe you could check & see if you could get them?  $10 sounds a lot better than $26 to me.  I'm sure Paul wouldn't care. OK Paul??

firstturn

Randy let me check tomorrow to see if the can still copy that size for that price.  Don't ask Paul for any permission to loan me anything.  He will ask for collateral, such as my '68 penton or Steve Wise's old Penton, nothing gets past Hammer(Paul).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Sounds like a plan.  I'll wait till I hear from you.  Thanks

rd400pi

Randy,
  Please put me down for one of the posters.  Thanks.

Mike Husted
72&74 SixDays
76 MC5 250

Randy Kirkbride

firstturn

Randy,
The people that normally do my printing no longer have the machine to do this large of print.  They suggested Kinkos.  I will check on this later this week when I get back to Houston.  Do you have a Kinkos local?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
Not in Zanesville.  Maybe in Columbus (50 miles).   Maybe tomorrow, I'll try to give them a call.  Thanks

Randy Kirkbride

Ron,
I just got off the phone with Kinko's in Col.  They said $22 each plus $10 one time to scan the poster.  Sounds like we better stay where we are at $26.  Anyone else interested?  I'll send final order in tomorrow.  Right now total of 4.

firstturn

Randy,
Thanks and forward your e-mail or phone# so I can see what else I need.
Thanks

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Randy Kirkbride

Ron, Dennis, & Mike,
I picked up the posters last night.  They look super.  I'll be getting them ready to ship in the next couple days.  If anyone else wants one, I will still be able to get them for a couple months.

Dennis Jones

Randy thats great. I will send you a check for the poster and two sets of the trials decals.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Randy Kirkbride

OK Dennis,
Could you email your address to me?  I'm waiting on shipping tubes till Monday.