Mid-Ohio

Started by tmc3c, January 26, 2004, 03:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Mark,
  Are you referring to the POG meeting at the AMA or vintage days?  If you mean the POG meeting we are looking to record the days seminars. It is interesting to wonder what the future of the Penton motorcycle would have been if the first outings would have been disasterous.
   Thanks for the suggestion and please mention to the Vinduro gang that ALL are welcome to the POG meeting.
Paul

mad max

HI All I would like to get hold of information regarding the mid ohio dates place ect as i would be traveling fron the UK all so any contacts to maybe get a ride  there regards NIGEL.

swamp fox

Nigel,
You can get to their website by going to //www.midohio.com/sportscarcourse  It gives schedules, maps, and info regarding all that goes on there.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

Mark Annan

Paul,

Yes, I was referring to the seminar(s) at the Penton get together at the Museum.  Those seminars are just the kind of thing that need to be preserved for future generations.  So they can hear the history from the history makers.

Mark

OhioTed

Thanks to Dwight Rudder for the info on POG & Vinduro campsite location.  I have always done VMD in one day, but knew I was missing a lot.  Knowing there is a group to hang out with encourages me to make plans to stay over.  Looking forward to hanging out with you folks.  Also, now that I know that there is interest, I will definitely shoot plenty of video this year.  Copies available on request.  Come on, July!

tmc3c

If you were coming for the first time and will be traveling from S.C. would ya'll bring your motorcycle or come the first year without? What type of racing is there for our bikes?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dwight Rudder

Thomas, Usually a group of Vinduro and Penton Owners Group members camp just inside the campground against the fence on left. You are welcome to join us.
Cher'o,
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Thats where Speedy will CAMP(if he can make it this year.
Cheers,Speedy-->>>>>>>[8)]:)

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996