Mert's Progress...pg.4

Started by sixdazed, January 29, 2006, 09:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdazed

NOTE:no bikes for sale-if you want to know why not read on-thanks to the POG.Mert is hanging in there and seizures are still occuring though not as often.Thanks again,Ric..........................................                                                             Hi Guys,One of my beloved golden retrievers "Mert" is very ill and requires a lot of cash up front to try and save him.so my beloved Pentons and other bikes are for sale.I have many but the complete runners include a 74.5 250 mx-very nice with gp tank,trick pipe etc..72 Puch 175 mx..2004 crf 450r-like new less than 100 miles-no kidding...2005 crf450x-lo miles xlnt.shape....also many projects in various stages of completion.i don't have a digital camera but i can deliver bikes to phx. ahrma national.Please email me at [email protected]   for information,etc. Thanks, Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

brokenb23

Response to Ric's dilema. If Pics are needed let him or me know and I will take pics and e-mail. Have digital camera and do travel. Crazy work schedule may take a few extra days to take pics.
Bob Brizzee
Tucson AZ

firstturn

Bob,
  Thanks for stepping in and offering to help.  I will be in touch with Ric if I have anyone wanting any of his bikes.  Since he is a Registered Honda Tech and has been since the 70's his bikes are as described.
  Again thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Gavin Housh

Guys how many members do we have in this group? I was the 804th to puchase a membership. I also have a dog! 804x$20= $16,080 If we all pitched in some cash Mert could get the needed care and Ric could keep both of his dear friends. How bout it, I'm in. Gavin Housh

firstturn

Gavin,
  I am in for $20.00.  Thanks for the thought.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

cubfan1968

Me too! Where do I send the money?

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

checkcrew

i'm in, we need an address, i just donated to the new server for Mark's swapmeet page and this is as good and a very nobel cause as any !!!, hope we can all help !!!

Mike Gallagher -          73 Jackpiner, 74 Six Day
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Frosty

I hate to hear about anyone giving up a bike for a sick dog.That must be one special member of your family.I'm in for $20.Give me an address to send it to.Best Wishes,Frosty

Lew Mayer

I'm in for $20. Just need an address.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

tacrac

I'm in also,

Address check will go to ?

Ron Corporon

1974 Six Day (in pieces)

firstturn

To everyone;
  I just sent this email to Ric and feel he will respond.  I just thought I would break the ice for him.  You guys are the greatest.

Ric,
  Excuse me bothering you, but you need to go on the POG site and give people the choice of sending you a check or paypaling you.  I feel like you are really uncomfortable with this because I know you are a proud person, but your NEW AND OLD FRIENDS want to help you and Mert.  Let me know if I can help.  I would like to pay pal you if that is OK?

Ron Carbaugh

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sixdazed

Hello all you great people,my e mailbox is jammed up with kind thoughts and wishes and i'm trying to answer them all and keep an eye on Mert as well.i really did not expect this and don't know what to say or how to act,except let's just say i'm a lot choked up right now and typing thru tears.I have never seen any other group of people with so much love and compassion for a animal they don't even know.Though he is a great little guy i must admit.Mert is home(after 3 days in emergency and sedated but you would never know it)with his buddy Malcolm-my other golden, and  he's doing as well as can be expected but has a long road ahead.let me just say that i am selling some things to cover the tests and treatment and hope to have it all covered and i didn't expect this and really don't know how to act(did i already say that?).YOU GUYS ARE REALLY PIECES OF WORK-GOOD WORK!i just was selling a few bikes and you guys do this -what a group-i'm speechless and that don't happen often.i'll keep you updated and am answering emails as fast as i can while trying to watch for seizures and keep him out of stuff.he's a handfull sometimes but will sit in the garage and watch while i work on bikes for hours.if he needs a ct scan i'm going to try and get it done this week.the neurologist said today the problem is in the brain for sure.i just can't tell you guys how i'm feeling right now-all i know is this is a great bunch of guys(and gals).anyway thanks for thinking of my buddy and me,i hope to have it covered but if you must, either way Ron said is ok though i don't feel right about it, if he is saved....... that's all i can say right now.hard to watch the little guy and write when i'm all emotional like this- Thanks Guys You Are Something Special.  , my address is   Ric Emmal  2930 W. Yorkshire St.     Tucson,  Az.    85742       my email address  is            [email protected]

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50

rob w

Gavin, Thanks for kicking this in gear.

I just looked into the the 12-05 Meeting Minutes and the report states that the POG has 404 active members.

Count me in on the fund drive for Mert.
Hang in there Mert ol' buddy.

Bawb

rfpotter

Outstanding idea gavin. A man should not have to choose between that which he loves.
In the old volunteer spirit, count this Tennessean in.

Patrick Houston

sixdazed

P.S.-To all those who emailed-i will respond asap-i must sleep when Mert sleeps and right now i'm real, real, tired and he's sleeping so......zzzzzzzzzzz........I'm still amazed.Thanks All, Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50