penton

Started by wolfmanonapenton, September 11, 2006, 06:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

Jay Jones

Hey Bob" Glad to see Terrys finally announcing the bike!I traveled through there two weeks ago and stopped by and it looked good!Did'nt get to ride it?There were a couple of out of state old time racers there that came to see it and was visiting with Terry while I was there so I did'nt stay long!All in All its a nice bike!I will buy one even if it turns out to be a pitbike!I have been told that the price will be very resonable too!:)

wade195

I hope to get by there in a couple weeks. Cant wait to see and ride one?

Larry Perkins

I am doing my best to stay off of here but had to make a parting comment since this bull has come up again.

Terry
When this came up last time you called me because you thought I was against you.  I wasn't against you but all this pretending tires me.  You asked me then if I could say something nice about you on the POG.  Well, here goes.

I think it is NICE that you are so delusional to believe if you make up enough people you will have support for your idea.  At least get better at it if you want to trash up what was once interesting with more junk.  I hope I am not the only one that sees the same English mistakes in all these pretend people.  Try to make up one that at least can get complete sentences right and doesn't use lol. I hope also that I am not the only one that sees that one of the posts is an attempt to see who has what bikes.  This is a dangerous thing if a thief were to use the info.  It is why I never post what all bikes I have.  

I am sure this is the part where some of the made ups chime in saying they are real.  If so Jay explain why in one sentence you said you saw the bike and then in another you say you will buy one even if it turns out to be a pitbike.  If you saw it can you not tell a pitbike from a regular one?  Better yet don't even try to explain as I will still see the BS even if others don't or won't.

Is there not some screening process that could be used to make sure a person is legitimate before they just go willy nilly with stupid comments?

Now I will do my best to stay away since it is for the better of what the POG site has become.  If you will do the same with all the disturbed parts of your delusional brain Terry, then things will also improve.  I suspect however, that the improvement of the POG site is not what you are about.

Okay, that is as NICE as I can be.

Larry P

tofriedel

Larry,

Well said and right on the button.

Tony
Tony

Dennis Jones

Thank you Larry,
For saying publicly what many of us are saying to each other.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

sixdazed

Larry,You forgot about the ending of a sentence with a question mark????...i.e.-I didn't get to ride it?...OR... contact Terry on his site for info? (wolfman).              The real shame/travesty would be to see the Penton name on a chinese pitbike or foo-foo 4 stroke 150 or whatever.That would be very,very sad,to say the least.That would make me PUKE? and that's "THE TRUTH".....
                                        Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

sixdazed

anyone who has stolen (legally or not)someone else's good name and try to market crap using The Man's name is not worth all this attention he's getting.Notice some of his posts are vanishing?the coward won't even stand behind what he says,much less a motorcycle.   ........................
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

thrownchain

This guy wolfman is quite the guy. toots his own horn, waves his own flag, pats himself on the back, and builds his own fan club.

Jay Jones

Hey, he showed me his papers and he is legit!He is going to put a picture of it soon on his site (today or yet this week)I hope you all get to see it?Hey,if he wants to sell them so a lot of kids understand who JP was and his sons that sounds great to me?A lot of people can't afford to buy there kids a new ktm?He has reproduced a lot of items for are old bikes?I just like Pentons of any kind?It seems anymore theres only (4) to choose from anyway?I would'nt worry about him getting rich,he has done quite well for himself at his age already!I really think he just wanted to do something nice so a lot of kids can trailride in the woods on an inexspensive bike thats well made and have fun?The prices that he's kinda quoted me are very reasonable?I really believe he will back them up too!Parts don't look to be a problem for his future owners?Not wanting a war for saying all this but he's treated me ok!I really don't think he's out to make money!Jay"(maybe he can get more youths out in the woods again at nite after school and keep them out of trouble?):)

454MRW

JP is a great man that had a dream, and pursued it to a great and everlasting legacy. Period.
My 10 year old son is growning up with a great respect for the Penton motorcycles that he has seen, and like I stated in an earlier post, he can't wait until he is tall enough to ride one of my Pentons!
I don't see how anyone can think that a product that has an unauthorized name can teach my son or any of our youth anything about who JP is, or the value of good and honesty and quality that a man like JP staked his reputation on. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 250'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

DKWRACER

Poggers et al, While I do commend the efforts, I have some serious questions re: intent. I did a simple search on the following link, and have discovered what I believe is an attempt to garner the Penton Trademark, for what purpose I do not know; I do believe the Penton Trademark should remain within the Penton Family and consider it an offense if what I read is true...

http://www.uspto.gov/#
if you click on Trademarks, then search trademarks, then new user form search, then search term Penton, submit query,in the list under s/n 78310165 is an official document.
I don't know what this means, could someone help me out?
Confused in Denver.
Respectfully,
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

Racer501

Terry owns the trademark for Penton (motorcycles) and Hi-Point.

Larry Perkins

Do you not understand there is absolutely no one on this site that believes you or any of the other Terry alias names are real and no one believes Terry is legit.  You can say it to yourself all you want and you can be delusional enough to believe it but everyone else is just laughing at you Terry.  You can call yourself whatever you want but I bet money I never meet any of you because you live in someones head...Terry's!  What an idiot you are for thinking you are anything more than a con man and what an idiot I am wasting time explaining reality to a dumbass.

Larry P

Larry Perkins