40th Anniversary Celebration

Started by Kip Kern, August 28, 2008, 03:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Who all is coming to the 40th on the 20/21st?  Roll Call please:D

xracer

deb and i will be there bringing at least 4 bikes maybe more   when in doubt gas it  later dave

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

linglewn

My wife and I will be there with one Penton to ride in the parade.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

checkcrew

My Son Michael and i will be there with 4 or 5 Pentons, hope we can make 100+ bikes, see everyone soon !!, regards all, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.- 69, 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 Berkshire, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 74-6 Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 - 250 H/S, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

thrownchain

I'll be there with a couple of bikes. Going against Paul for "ugliest" bike.

wade195

My wife and I sent our registration in today and booked our flight as well.

Doug Wade
Lavergne Tn

chicagojerry

i'll be there with my wife chris,only ten minutes from the house. :D i will have my 400 ready for display. i probably can't ride it in the parade, not sure how much the knee will bend by then. kevin outland will also bring his 125 and todd morain will be there too. chi-jer

Rocket

Can't make it, annual trip to Colorado dirt biking!  
Rocket

Mike Berrington

I will be bringing my son, and my Dad (who is an Amherst native). We hopefully  will have 2 running Pentons ....the project bike  is looking better by the day.

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
88 YZ250,  03 YZ450F
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

hankthecrank

Hello all. My wife and I are coming and planning to tent camp. I"ll bring my current rider to set up and ride in the parade. Its gonna be a great time!    Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Randy Kirkbride

I'll be there with my 72 Berkshire.

hankthecrank

By the way, are there any local campgrounds, state parks or the like close by? My wife Elaine is concerned about a silly thing like a shower facility. I guess she is drawing upon memories of camping with me! Oh well. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Ernie Phillips

Son Christopher and I along with cousin Bug Hart (Scorpion & Kero-Piner owner) from Atlanta GA will be there.  Not able to bring any bikes but will bring riding gear if anyone wants to sponsor us in the parade.:D

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

SouthRider

Yes, I will be making the trip from the DEEP SOUTH (Covington, LA)with my 72 Berkshire 100XC.

Hoping to drag along Don Burgess (one of the original Penton dealers).

Clark Gristina
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax