North East get together??

Started by thrownchain, August 21, 2006, 12:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkinnon

I would be in for this if the timing was right. I am in Albany often, and have just started to explore the Lake George area while traveling to Burlington, Vt. I could probably drag Raymond and anyone else with me from the northeast region.

Bill

Downeast Pentons- Central Division

thrownchain

With the holidays coming up, how about something in Jan?? Any days that are better than others?, weekends are the prefered time of course.Lets keep this rolling.  thx Guys    Dan[^]

bkinnon

I will be in Canada on a 7 day snowmobile ride from Jan. 20 to 28. If we have snow locally, I am riding sleds every weekend, but would be glad to make a run west sometime.

Bill

thrownchain

I know with the holiday season upon us, thinking very far ahead may be a problem. If we can't put a date in Jan., how about March?? The POG meeting in Ohio is in Feb and I'm going to try to be there. And there's a run in Del in April, which leaves a gap for March. How about it????????

thrownchain

Well it's been an interesting month, but we're that much closer to spring, I didn't realize that this hadn't been brought back up in almost a month, so I figured I better drag it back to the top of the heap. Let's get planning. Anyone from the NE besides me going to the AMA metting in Feb??    Dan

72,73 and 74 Six Days

skiracer

I live about 3 hours south of Lake George, and I would love to get together this spring and meet you guys.  If there is a need for help organizing something, let me know.  

James

76 M5 250
81 KTM 175
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

skiracer

I live about 3 hours south of Lake George, and I would love to get together this spring and meet you guys.  If there is a need for help organizing something, let me know.  

James

76 M5 250
81 KTM 175
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa