10:45 PM EDT tonight..............................

Started by rob w, December 22, 2003, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynnCamp

It was an incredible experience!!!  I was in awe of all of the beautiful machinery, the awesome landscape and the unbelievable range of talented riders at the event.... not to mention the interesting "behind the Berkshire '73 scene stories" told at the banquet.  I can't imagine that there will be anything like it again, but I'm hoping to get to another event... and one of these days get my Penton to ride in it.  

I am sorry I didn't get a chance to meet anyone but Ed Youngblood ... maybe next time...

LynnCamp

Oops... and how could I forget... I chatted with Billy Uhl who had me convinced that I should move to Idaho where he is restoring what will be thousands of miles of trails.

farmer58za

Regards

David

rob w

Well, I'm glad there were only three of us at one time, it was'nt quite as casual as I was expecting. But I have wondered how something like that would go. Thanks for trying it Lynn and Thomas. I'm gonna hang out here for abit more.

rob w

Farmer58za, How's the Mikuni on the 400 tuning going? You rode Leroy's reunion ride did'nt you?

rob w

What day and what time is it there in South Africa, have you ever come close to hitting any Zebras or Lions on a ride down there?:D

G Ellis

farmer58za

Hi there, I did the ride - Great!
The Mikuni I had was waay too rich with the Q8 needle jet. I've got hold of a P8 which is closer to the P6 that was specified in the other mail
Regards

David

rob w

G Ellis, I ride a 400, a 1975, and I love the power so much I don't know if I would switch to anything else.

farmer58za

Wednesday 06:40. The only Zebras etc are in game reserves now. - LOL
I ride a 400 (badged as a KTM)
Regards

David

farmer58za

Regards

David

rob w

Farmer58za, Were you once an american and you moved there? What type of work do you do?

G Ellis

rob w

G Ellis, what are you riding, and what part of the country do you live?

farmer58za

Rob, did you ever have any problem with your clutch?
Regards

David