Lets get real?

Started by Mike Lenz, March 21, 2004, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmx1963

G'day again,

I've made up a table compiling the info from this thread.  I was just going to do this for my own convenience but thought it may be useful for others.  

The table only has people who have volunteered their evilBay names in this particular thread (apologies if I've missed anyone - and yell out if you want your user name added to or deleted from the table).  All POG profiles link back to this forum so there are no details (like email addresses) that could be harvested by sneaky web engines.

Chuck the link on your desktop and whenever you see an eBay user trying to bid on your Precious Penton Part check out if they're one of the guys on the list.

I would have just done this table inside a forum post but couldn't get the HTML to work properly.

Click here to view table - put the link in your favorites for convenience

VMX1963
Western Australia
<a target="_blank" href="http://members.iinet.net.au/~allantud/"> VMX KTM</a>

cardojr

vmx-nice job.
thanks-rob

Steve Minor

Great Job!!!!!!!

Please add me........Steve Minor bids as Sminor1972

Thanks for doing this for all of us!
Steve Minor

Randy Kirkbride

Me too.   eyemanrandy

Thanks

Rocket

John D,
If anybody really needs the swingarm bushings, go for it.  I only bid on them thinking I may need them in the future.  I think my max bid is only $12.25.  Anybody needs them go for it.  
Rocket

tmte123

G'day VMX, Nice job, just what I was thinking. Terry

Not a Penton owner, but soon to be one (fingers crossed) I have ridden one..Tomale's MC-5.  Currently ride a '75 XL-250, '78 TT500
Currently ride a \\\'75 XL-250, Restoring (Re-Penton) a \\\'74 250 Hare/Scrambler

Dennis D

Please add my ebay info. dpd49 Thanks, Dennis D

OUCWBOY

Great JOB!
You could add me too, if you'd like.
oucwboy= POG Pentonok= E Bay

Thanks

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mike Lenz

You bet Ron, and good luck Glenn!

OUCWBOY

Speaking of Ebay, look at the price of this CR 125 Husqvarna on Ebay, item # 2468811811

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mike Lenz

Ron, Im not sure what you meant by you hopeing there are no hard feelings? Not with me. You have been a huge help to me! Thanks

Mike Lenz

Teddy Landers bikes /no tinkering HA, I dont believe it! Teddy cant help himself!!

Mike Lenz

Calling Glen! Im holding off bidding on the red mx tank, but I dont know how long I can take it! It has no bidders!!

firstturn

Mike,
 I  don't want to play word games but I said "hurt peoples feelings" not "hard feeling".  I only meant that people get so passionate on their projects that when they miss something on ebay they somewhat feel betrayed.
  Please, I just stated a position as you did.  I respect you and I appreciate your response.  One thing about the POG is respect will always be in my thoughts when I either state a position or question anothers position.
  Mike, thanks for clearing up a comment that I feel may have been misunderstood.  I will work on sentence structure later tonight[:o)].  Do I get listed as a co-sponser on your 100 project?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

imported_n/a

Mike, Ron,

I had to catch a 7:00am train to the City this morning and didn't check e-bay first.

I appreciate you holding off.  I have staked my initial claim and would invite dialogue about this tank.  I asked the seller if it has ever been repaired.  And the rivets are kind of off-putting.  I have a blue-that's-been-painted red mx tank that's a leaker and am looking for one that will hold gas.  I plan to race my 250, so this just needs a coat of paint and a set of stickers; but it has to hold gas!

Any commentary we can have publicly or privately.

Glenn