Lets get real?

Started by Mike Lenz, March 21, 2004, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Tony Price

My evilBay ID is "txvintage".

Tony
HiTony alias KAMRAD CRASH,.....
And my ID if you ever find me doing evil-bay is VINTAGESPEEDY.
Speedy------->>>>>>>>

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

jchev

Please add me to your  ebay list
chevak135  Thanks Jeff Chevalier
Jeff Chevalier

imported_n/a

To all who held back on the red MX tank, thanks.  I think I paid too much for it, but we'll see if it's good or if it's crap.

Thanks again.

Glenn

vmx1963

Quotequote:Originally posted by kevin1971

What happened to the Ebay ID's list?  When you click on the link page doesn't come up anymore.  Kevin

Sorry 'bout that Kev, I moved the site and forgot to tell everyone the new link is:

http://www.vmxktm.net/docs/List.htm

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

dirtymartini

I'll go along with the idea...I'm fairly new here so I respect the older members opinions. I'm currently trying to get my Mint 400 back up and running. I didn't want to say "restore" because I don't want it to be a trailer queen or museum piece, I would like to ride it again. My Evil Bay handle is "twstm"  I sincerely hope I haven't sniped anyone! Right now my only parts concern is Mint 400 parts.
Regards,
PC

AndyL

Good idea.  Dont think it can hurt.

AndyL7 is the name on ebay.

I usually snipe anything I am interested in, just to keep the temptation down from spending more than I think I should.

I also didnt think about marking the item with a single bid, then setting my snipe, so I appoligise if I sniped an item from a list member (unless it was Phast Phil, then he deserved it ;) ).

I usually bid on the rough looking or broken items then spend WAY too much time, effort and even materials to try to fix/finish and repair it.

Its a sickness........

AndyL

Andy
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

Mick Milakovic

Mick

dirtymartini

Mike,

GO to  //www.auctionstealer.com and all will be revealed!

AndyL

Or esnipe dot com.

Andy
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

ehletra

Ok heres the deal I think that they should start remanufacturing penton ktm parts and selling them for a reasonalble price at the the ktm dealers, I know This will probly never happen because there very few pentons. But if it did it would be great.
well guss we just keep dreaming

Travis E.

Mick Milakovic

I'd never heard of "sniping" before this thread.  I guess it's all fair in the electronic world, but it seams if one has to apologize to another for doing something, then maybe the activity shouldn't be knowingly done.

Mick